A MISSION: Capable Project
Train For The ACFT
Free resources to prepare Soldiers for the Army Combat Fitness Test
Customized training programs for different Soldiers & units
Partial individual training programs meant to supplement unit PT program and/or to work on weaknesses
Get notified with site updates & when new versions of the programs are released. All legit. No spam.
"Physical fitness is fundamental to sustained Army readiness. We must have highly trained, disciplined and physically fit Soldiers capable of winning on any battlefield."SMA Michael A. Grinston
Be informed. Be lethal.
ACFT News & Updates
- Army Combat Fitness Test Official Page
- ACFT Official YouTube Channel
- View alternate aerobic events (9 NOV 19)
- Download initial operating capability manual (9 NOV 19)
- FY20 ACFT Standards (27 SEP 19)
- New changes to ACFT being rolled out to impact all Soldiers (27 SEP 19)
- Alternate Assessment for selected Soldiers with permanent profiles (27 SEP 19)
Who I am and what this site is about
I am an active duty US Army officer with a background in exercise physiology, human performance, and nutrition. I also run the MISSION: Capable blog. I made this site to serve as a free resource for Soldiers and leaders to assist in their physical preparation for combat and the Army Combat Fitness Test.
The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government